This free RACI Training Course provides you with the materials you need to share RACI charting with other team members, customers, and suppliers.
Also take a look at our online collaboration version using monday.com.
1. The Importance of Understanding Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed: Understanding these four roles is essential to almost any business process
- Defining these roles up-front brings clarity, ownership, and communication to all parties
- RACI Charts provide a structured approach for teams to follow when assigning these roles
2. Understanding RACI Using Real Life Examples
A class exercise is done on three processes we are all familiar with –
A. Paying the Bills
B. Putting out the Trash
C. Cleaning the Common Areas (kitchen, living room, etc.)
3. The RACI Chart Layout
Time is spent explaining the RACI Chart layout and definitions of Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed
4. Building a RACI Chart Using a Business Example
A RACI Chart is constructed using a step-by-step process for a real business case
5. Review and Summary
The 5-step process for creating a RACI Chart is reviewed, followed by a summary that discusses how clearly defining roles and responsibilities can make all the difference in team performance.